Seven Basic Things Necessary To Be On The First Page Of A Google Search | D. A. Shaver Web Design
Seven Basic Things Necessary To Be On The First Page Of A Google Search
- Limit the number of keywords per page; 2 or 3 is best. Keywords or key phrases are the words searchers use to find your product.
- Make the page about these 2 or 3 keywords only. Provide relevant content on your page and your title should describe this content.
- Have an image and name it with a key phrase.
- Put a key word or phrase in the title, Meta tag and first paragraph. Remove any words used repeatedly. Your article should be written the way people talk, not to attract search engines.
- Use valid coding; just because you can see your page does not mean a search engine spider can see your page.
- Remember that search engine optimization, web page usability and accessibility all go together and accomplishing any one goal will accomplish the other 2.