- About D. A. Shaver
- Brute Force Attacks
- Googling Google
- Hex color abreviations
- How To Make A Website
- How To Take Pictures For Your Website
- How to get started blogging
- How to make money
- How to manage your strong passwords
- Just the facts
- Moving your computer
- My Experiences With Anti-Virus Software
- Privacy Statement
- Refresh the file and folder lists
- Stupid Windows Messages
- Tame Multiple Domains On The Web Site With htaccess 301 Redirect
- The Future Of The Internet Software
- The Necessity Of A UPS
- Web Site Usability Keeps Customers Returning
- What Is A Domain Name?
- What Is A Web Browser?
- What Is Good SEO?
- What Is RSS?
- What Is Web Mail?
- What Is Website Hosting?
- What is FTP?
- What is a Good Web Page?
- What is a database?
- What is the one thing web hosting companies fail to understand?
- Why Everyone Can And Should Have A Blog
- Why You Need A Web Site
- Writing Articles for your Website or Blog
How To Use Horde Email
This article applies to all clients I have created email addresses for. To log in and read your email type webmail after your domain on the address bar of your browser. You will see one of two log-in screens. The first line will be for your email address and the second for your password. These will be provided for you when you request your email account.
The next screen will give you a choice of the email client you want to use.
Horde is very popular and contains many extras such as calendars, spam filters, address books and to-do lists.
Just click log-in if you get this screen.
The Horde Calendar can track appointments and has many options.
Please leave a comment if you have any questions about how to get started using the Horde email client.